leaderboard adsense

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Former arsenal midfielder blames injury for not clinching the ballon D'or

Former arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby has said only injury prevented him from the ballon D'or.

The French international, who has not been able to wrack 200 appearance in thirteen years of  professional football  has claimed he has the potential of winning the ballon D'or  if not for  injuries.

The former arsenal midfielder Endured 10 years with the north London outfit making just 180 appearance and scoring 19 goals

The 30 year old midfielder  who feels he has the potential to be world best if not for injuries now plays for Marseille where he has only managed two appearances this season due to ankle injury.

'I have no limits. Once upon a time, people would ask me about the Ballon D'Or,' he told France Football.

'I told them I dreamt about it. I have always had big ambitions, like to become one of the best in my position. I think that I had the potential to achieve that.

'I am not saying it pretentiously, but some people in life are ambitious, others aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment