leaderboard adsense

Friday 9 December 2016

Gabriel Jesus ban from taking Coca-Cola.



Gabriel Jesus band from taking Coca-Cola

The young star Gabriel Jesus has been band from taking his favorite beverage Coca-Cola by his new boss pep Guardiola.

Jesus signed  for Manchester city from Brazilian side Palmerias for 27 million British pounds but stayed back to finish the season and helped the club win their first league title in 22 years.

He enjoyed a a meal with his new manager, City director of football Txiki Begiristain and the club's Brazilian midfielders Fernando and Fernandinho at Fazenda, which has been rated as one of Manchester's finest Brazilian 'rodizio' restaurants.

Despite the Spinningfields restaurant being adorned with vintage bottles of wine and spirits, Jesus preferred drink was a bottle of Coca-Cola.

However, the forward has revealed that his choice of beverage will have to change under Guardiola's reign.

'He told me I cannot drink Coca Cola,' Jesus admitted of the now-imposed ban to Sport.

A switch from Brazil to England  for a nineteen year old is definitely going to be difficult but Jesus has revealed he would be moving with some of his family members and friends to help him settle. although he admitted he would have loved to move with his entire neighborhood (Jardim peri).

He told

ESPN.

: 'If I could, I'd take all the ones who are with me since my growth. I'm much connected to my neighbourhood, Jardim Peri, every time I'm having a day off at home, I go there.

'If I could, I'd take the entire neighbourhood there, and would make a Jardim Peri in England. It's a place where I have peace.

'I'm going with my mum, my brother and taking two friends who are always with me, played football with me when I was small. I hope they help me a lot there.'

The 19 year old forward is yet to be assigned a shirt number at city but has not hidden his love for the number 33. Same number he wore at Palmeiras.

'I had told them it's hard without the 33,' he added. 'I want this number because I used it since I was promoted at Palmeiras.'

GABRIEL JESUS FACTFILE

Born: 3 April 1997, Sao Paulo (age: 19)

Position: Forward

Clubs:

2015-16 Palmeiras

2016-present Manchester City

International:

Brazil - 6 caps, five goals

Honours:

Brazilian league - 2016

Brazilian cup - 2015 

Olympic gold medal - 2016  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment