leaderboard adsense

Thursday 1 September 2016

Okiki Afolabi joins Argentinian club side Atletico cordobar on loan.

 13 goals Sunshine Stars FC ace, Okiki Afolabi has joined Argentine club Atletico Cordoba on a season-long loan with an option for a permanent deal.

The second leading goal scorer in the Nigeria professional league said he is thrilled to have secured the deal following uncertainty over his football career in almost a year.

Okiki was quoted as saying by completesportsnigeria.com, " I'm happy that the move has been completed because at some point I was having doubts. It's time for me to repay my new coach for believing in me and I pray I score many goals for the club."

Prior to this move, there was an uncorfirmed news that the  has been duped by an unnamed agent who took him to Argentina inorder to help him secure a deal with a club in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment